Social Work, Counselling, and Therapy Services

are typically covered under Extended Health Benefits under your insurance plan. Social Workers, therapists, and counsellors are usually listed as Paramedical Professionals. In many instances, therapy services can also be paid for using your Health Benefits Account (HSA) after you've accessed therapy services beyond what you Extended Health Benefits cover.

After your session with Me. We. You. Inc. you will be provided with an invoice to provide to your insurance provider so you can be reimbursed for your therapy services. Contact your insurance provider to confirm they will reimburse you for therapy services provided by a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW) who has their Master of Social Work Degree (MSW).